2. Few Offers. Two years ago, buyers wrote offers on many homes before finally landing a contract. Those days are over!
3. Recent approval of Florida Amendment 1 reduces taxes, and makes transferring favorable exemptions much easier.
4. Financing. Mortgage rates are at an all time low. Low rates means that payments are lower and more affordable. The lending industry has undergone a cleansing ... many of the lenders who made bad loans that now have people in trouble are gone. It is very easy for really qualified buyers to get good loans.
5. Mobile homes continue to be one of the best, safest, and most economical home values on the Florida west coast. State mandated and code enforced anchorages ensure high resistance to tropical storms.
6. Insurance rates are down from their recent high, and may go lower.
7. Making an Offer Works. You can now make an offer that is at "less than asking price" and have a better than reasonable chance of being successful.
8. Time is on Your Side. You don't need to make a decision to buy 30 seconds after you visit a property for fear of someone else getting there first!
9. Locations. The large number of homes that are available make it easier for buyers to find homes in the parks where they want to live.
10. Investors are Gone. In many instances, buyers aren't competing with investors for homes. This means that people who are trying to find a home to live in have a better shot!
wait any longer?
Toll free :
E-mail us here with your inquiries.
© Island In The Sun 2014